Sunday, February 5, 2012

I got a mail

Assalamualaikum....
Apa khabar semua???
Selamat menyambut Maulidur Rasul kepada semua...^^

Okay...back to the tittle above...
Last week...postman sent me a letter from my honey...hahah
But,when i holding the letter,it felt heavier than before....
It mean,there was something else besides the letter....
As fast as the lightning,i went to my bed.....
hahahah....the moment of truth....
I opened the envelop slowly...
it appeared that,there were 3 stuffs with the letter....
i felt so touch that moment.... huhuhu


The mail was actually from my girl.....far far away....
So,when i got her mail on my hand....I was so excited....
It took a week for the mail to get here.....


3 stuffs that she put in the envelop 
>her childhood picture
>a ring
>A piece of lovely shell

                                                     Kerang yang ditulis dengan ayat2 romantis
   hahaha.....ini lah cincinnya....macam dah berkahwin pulak rasanya..senang nak carik cincin kahwin nanti^^


Setakat ini ajew lah paparan yang boleh yea....
hahah......LOVE U  MY DEAR!!!!^^

P/S=Pic hanya boleh dilihat oleh si penerima surat itu..^^jangan marah....=P
         Totally private and confidential......

No comments:

Post a Comment