Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bad Day

Assalamualaikum....
how are u??

Hahaha.......wait 4 a minute
That question supposed to be answer by myself  first....^^
Why???
This is because now i was in pain......


Last Thursday,I decided to join my friends to play basketball under the big wide roof......as usual,we played hardly enough to score some points against each others....Then,we went back home before night.....Before that,we sent our friends to his home.....

Unfortunately,something bad happened.........
I was caught in small accident......That accident was actually my fault in the 1st place.....maybe,I rode that scooter to fast......Then,I brake the scooter on the sands........That was my big mistake......The scooter had lost control and i lost my balancy on that scooter........I fell on the road roughly.......
I have big scratched on my right face,my legs, and my arms.........Then,i immeadiatelly saw my face on the side mirror........blood flew down on my face.....superbly.....Then,My friend,Daus helped accompany me going back home.....I still be able to ride the scooter home...


After reaching home,I told my mom what happened......She shocked!!!!
She took me to the nearest clinic there.....Luckily,there was still clinic opened during MAGHRIB.....As her child,I thought she was the greatest mom ever......Although she complaining,but i knew that she really cared about me.....LOVE my  MOM!!!!!!........the charge for my treatment was rm50........ 
What a waste!!!!!!!!!

Now,i was getting better.........
the wounds starting to heal slowly after taking few medicine from the doctor....Luckily,i still alive n safe until now.....Praised to Allah.....

P/S: Sha,it was not the motorbike fault,it's actualy my fault k....So,don't be too paranoid for me riding bike k...^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment